Tuesday 31 December 2013

Celtic Solstice parts 4 & 5


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and managed to keep up with Bonnie's mystery quilt.
I forgot to post my link last week......

                                                                     Part 3 all finished.

 Part 4 was Christmas week and Bonnie gave us an easy clue - gorgeous little 4 patches.


                                                          Bagged and ready to go.
                                                             Now onto part 5........

 ..... a task made all the more enjoyable for me because look what Santa brought !!


These are the 3.5" blocks for part 5.  Almost finished them and I will be ready for part 6 on Friday.
Linking up with Bonnie's blog.  You can see how everyone else is fairing - some fantastic colour combinations going on and I can't wait to see the quilts coming together.  I'm hoping next week will be the big reveal.
Thanks for visiting and a Happy New Year !!
Rhianon.

7 comments:

Joan said...

Love your colours Rhianon.. you are WAY ahead of me... I have yet to start on clue No 1 :( BUT - I do have the fabric..and its washed LOL

Frances Meredith said...

Your batiks look lovely, whatever the design - it will be lovely!

tropicslady said...

Love your colors!

Debbie W said...

Very pretty ...you must have been a good girl nice present!!

Vireya said...

You are using lovely colours for the mystery. And what a nice present from Santa!

Happy 2014!

Andee said...

Your colors are so beautiful...cannot wait to see this come together!

Unknown said...

kursi makan
kursi pantai
kursi tamu minimalis
lemari buku
meja belajar
ranjang bayi

set kursi akan
sofa klasik
sofa minimalis
sofa tamu louis
sofa tamu mewah

sofa wedding
kamar tidur minimalis
kamar tidur mewah
kamar tidur anak
gajebo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...