Friday 20 September 2013

Scottish Quilt Championships 2013


It's the Scottish Quilt Championships this weekend over in Edinburgh.

I'm super excited to tell you that my Enchanted Garden quilt took 1st place for machine quilting and also a judges merit.


My Vikings wall hanging and the Tropical wall hanging each got a judges merit.



Had a brilliant day, meeting friends, shopping and enjoying the quilts on display.
I'm going back on Sunday and hope to get lots of photos of the quilts to show you in my next post.  It was a good show this year and I thoroughly enjoyed it..

Rhianon :)

14 comments:

Catherine said...

Congratulations! How lovely:-)

happydaysquilting said...

What a great achievement, congratulations, I didn't realize that quilt was so huge! Well done for quilting it on your domestic.

Lia*s Handmades said...

wow, congrats! and so well deserved!

Thearica said...

Congratulations!

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh so happy for you Rhianon...well deserved too!!

Carli The Quilter said...

Rhianon, super accomplishment! Congrats and looking forward to see the latest photo's. You are so talented!

Susan Lawson said...

Congratulations! they are all beautiful!

M-R Charbonneau said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! So well deserved, Rhianon! Congratulations! A tip that a friend told me -- write the name of the quilt on the back of the corresponding ribbon, if it's not there already, and that way you won't forget which ribbon is for which quilt. Woo hoo!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

Congratulations! How exciting! And beautiful work too.

Unknown said...

Hi, was at the quilt show today with my daughter and was brilliant to see your quilts up close. Well done, you deserve it!

Lynette said...

Congratulations, Rhianon! I love each one of these quilts, and they all deserve the ribbons! :D

Ajka said...

Wow, this is amazing ...... beautiful things around you, you are very, very handy :-)
Ajka

Corina said...

congratulations! Your 2nd and 3rd quilts still belong to my favorites!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...