Saturday 7 April 2012

A Work in Progress - adding texture.

I've been working on a project this week which is all about adding texture.
Thought you would like to have a sneaky peek......

I must apologise for the slightly dark photo but it is a very dull and wet day here.


You will see more about this project as it progresses and I will be doing a tutorial on how to make 3D flowers as part of a project I am involved in for quilting for blind and partially sighted people.
I'll keep you posted.
Enjoy your weekend.
Rhianon.

9 comments:

Borderline Quilter said...

Oh, Rhianon, that is going to be fabulous, I love the colours....

Happy Easter to you and yours
Kay in Scotland

Jan Maree said...

Looking gorgeous!

Giles said...

I am looking forard to hearing about these 3D flowers! I imagine they will be really pretty! ... and dull and dark add their own textures to a day! ... about the only phrase of Welsh I can remember is "it's miserable but at least it's not raining" lol

Diane-crewe said...

ooh! I like xx

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

Looks pretty and intriguing!

Sandra Kaye said...

Love the flowers and your place mats...very pretty!! Hugs

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

It is looking wonderful! Nothing like working with fabrics to brighten a gray day, huh? Your projects sounds very interesting... Happy Easter!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful, can't wait to see more!!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I love the 3D flowers. Amazing. So beautiful and what a great way for the visually impaired to enjoy quilting! I wandered over from Joan's blog. I'm a new follower. Nice to *meet* you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...