Wednesday 2 November 2011

A Lovely Surprise !!!!

At the weekend I was blog hopping as you do and I spotted a comment from another Scottish quilter. So, off I went to this lady's blog and it turns out that she is a Scottish champion Quilter.  She won 3 rosettes at this years show!!!
Her name is Kay Bell and you can visit her blog here : http://borderlinequilter.blogspot.com/2011/10/one-hundred.html

For those of you who were at the show or remember my post about it, here is one of Kay's award winning quilts.



Kay is a very talented long arm quilter and as I decided to follower her blog , I was her 100th follower.
Look what Kay sent me in  the post this morning.
I can't believe it!  thank you so much Kay.  A selection of beautiful Christmas prints.  Aren't they lovely?  I am over the moon to say the least!

This is Kay's business card - just look at the incredible quilting.  fabulous!!!

This is the card Kay sent with my goodies.  It has a wholecloth designed by Kay on it.  Again brilliant work.
If you have a moment please go an look at Kays blog and become a follower.  You won 't regret it.

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Kay for being so thoughtful and kind.
Rhianon.

1 comment:

Borderline Quilter said...

Rhianon, you are most welcome....so pleased we have connected, I know you are already one fabulous quilter....We will meet up sometime in the future I am sure of it!

Best Wishes
Kay in Scotland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...