Saturday 26 February 2011

Edinburgh Quilt Show, Feb 2011.

Hello,
Today was a fantastic day because I got to go to the quilt show in Edinburgh. It's one of the two main shows that are on in Scotland - the next one is in September. I had a great time although my 2 daughters were a little bored. Think I will have to find a babysitter next time.

Here are some of the beautiful quilts that were on display.




I do apologise if i don't have the whole quilt in the frame but it was very busy and there was not much space.

I liked this one alot.


I thought this was really well done.



Some good work there I think you'll agree. For some reason this is not letting me post anymore photos. I'll have to do a part 2
Hope you enjoyed part 1.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool Quilts... Your favorite is my second favorite of these. I like the one two above the one you liked with the black and grey backround and the various star types.

However, A project I am going to do soon will feature brightly colored stars and black backrounds so maybe I am partial..

The Nifty Stitcher said...

Yes, some really nice quilts in there. I love the sound of your new quilt, Trish. Look forward to sseing that.

Glória Luz said...

Lindos trabalhos!
Parabéns!

TADVR said...

thanks for sharing, love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...